Happy Halloween everyone! It's that time of year again!
This is my first Halloween where I have my blog up and running! I wanted to do something special that everyone could participate in. So, I'm going to be having a special Halloween poetry contest!
How to enter:
At the bottom of this post, there is a comments box. Leave your name and poem posted in the comments section! Then, make sure to subscribe to our mailing list, as the winner will be notified via email.
1. Entries must be poetry. The work doesn't have to rhyme, but it must be an artful display of language, divided into stanzas.
2. Entries must be Halloween/spooky themed.
3. Entrants must subscribe to the mailing list. If I cannot notify you, I will have to choose another winner!
To subscribe, scroll to the top of this screen, select 'Subscribe' from the menu, and enter your information!
4. Entries must be submitted in the comments section at the bottom of this blog post to qualify.
5. Entries must be submitted by November 7th.
Every entrant will:
1. Have their poem featured in a collective blog post with the other entrants!
2. Receive a review and critique of your poem from me via email. (Must have your name connected to your email when you subscribe!)
The winner will:
1. Have their poem featured in its own exclusive blog spotlight!
2. Have their own author blog/website featured in that same blog spotlight! (If applicable.)
3. Receive a free electronic or print copy of Echoes of Ashes: Ember upon release!
Poems will be judged on creativity, grammar, spelling, formatting, wordplay, and overall quality!
The winner will be announced on November 10th!
Now everyone, get writing!
I cannot wait to read these submissions. Please, share this post with your friends on Facebook and Twitter. The more submissions, the better!